A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
A keen sense of family and history combined with the drive to help customers keep their equipment on the road in a cost-effective way and in a timely manner are what make Balzan Truck Centre so special in the area.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Management and staff are making sure the legacy of their founder late John Balzan’s hard work remains a priority.
The family’s commitment to their business has remained an integral part of its reason for success.
Balzan Truck Centre has three acres of parking on their 8-acre property. With 18 tractor bays and their staff of 20 mechanics and five parts department staff are kept busy. The modern building exterior and shop bays reflect the up-to-date technology. We stick by what we say and we take pride ourselves in our customer service. We try to get customers in and out as fast as possible.
We service fleets and gravel trucks and drive-ins by truckers. We service most of the local areas including Bolton, Orangeville, Brampton and Mississauga. We have people coming to us from Milton and Burlington and we still have customers who come all the way from Oakville.
Balzan Truck Centre has a lot of very loyal customers. We have customers that have been here since we started 40 years ago.
The truck centre offers a lot of expertise to its customers on fleets, parts and service management.
BALZAN Truck Centre's goal is to continue to provide an exceptional level of service, expert knowledge and expertise in the commercial vehicle industry, building strong and lasting relationships along the way.
- We promise to provide honest, safe and reliable work each and every time.
- We will always do our very best to be onsite within the hour, in some cases, less.
- Our rates are some of the best rates in the industry! We will save you money!
- Every time you call, you will receive the best & friendliest customer service around!
- Your safety and satisfaction is our number one goal! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!